Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine Present 2009

I review back my old posts and notice that I never brag about my valentine present to her on 2009.

And again, it's a delayed post and it's never too late to brag about my creations, isn't it?

I used a lot of time to design these photos, looked for the cheapest printing shop, printed out everything in hardcopy and looked for the correct size album which is very hard to find.

I ran a few shops but no luck, in the end bought one in a photography studio, stick the photos in the album myself which I very regret because I spoil the photos T.T, took me approximate 3 weeks to finish all of these but still, I'm very proud for what I had accomplished.

Bravo, Johnny, bravo.

Anywhere, I'm not sure she's happy or not that I post her photos on my blog without asking for her permission.

After a thoughtfully thinking for 0.36 seconds, I decide to censored her eyes so that no one will recognize the main character.

But it looks more awkward so no censored and why do I need to censored such pretty face, isn't it? XD

However, I sincerely do think that she's more than happy to share her pretty photos somewhere in this world especially in my blog.

A simple watermark is enough to prevent someone stealing of my artworks.

Thank you very munchie in advance.

Allow me to show you what I had worked out for 3 weeks for her valentine present on 2009.

P/S: Photos credit to the studio photographer who I forget his name.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

The Album Cover

Photobucket

12 pieces of 12R size photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

This is not THE END!

There's even more!

I made a calendar version of the photos but she never put on her desk because she said it will makes her looks like a narcissist.

In the end, I'm not sure where the calendar gone.

Anywhere, let me present the calendar version...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Janice, I think you are correct. I should quit my job and be a graphic designer, Lol!

After I look at some of my friends' wedding photos, I do think that I can produce something far better than the studio's photos.

Far Far Better.

What the studio designer did is just adjust the brightness of the photo or turn a photo into black and white, remove wrinkles, pimples on their face, turns their faces into buttery smooth which looks very fake.

Alright, I think that's all for today.

My fellow readers, how's your Chinese New Year and Valentine?

Cheers.

-closedown-

4 comments:

煒霖 said...

What a nice designs!!! =]

-JoJo- said...

thank you, shadow ^^

woei said...

i wan to hire u for my future wedding slide show

-JoJo- said...

@woei this year might be busy a bit, you marry next year la~