Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 09, 2013

2011 CNY Photoshoot

Yea, this post is a bit late.

Actually not a bit, 2 years late exactly.

2 years, time pass really fast, isn't it?

Photobucket
Photoshoot Location: Santubong, Kuching. Organizer: Luvby

Why the post is delayed for 2 years?

It's because the photos are too many.

1 compact camera, 3 DSLR cameras and 13 models.

I have to choose photos one by one among the thousands and it's pain in the ass to choose. After choose the best photos, I need to re-sized them into smaller size and watermark every single photos.

However, I decide to complete this post because these photos should have appear on my blog, I have the obligation to share pretty MMs' photos with my readers.

What kind of CNY celebration post can be more cheerier than a group of Kuching's young natural beauty photos in my blog?

Photobucket

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Let me introduce the professional photographers.

Photobucket
Kiat ko

Photobucket
Louis ko

Photobucket
Warren ko

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Let me introduce the pretty ladies who always complain they're fat and ugly.

Tips: Scroll your mouse slowly to enjoy eye candies.

Photobucket
Carmen

Photobucket
Keryn

Photobucket
Beverly

Photobucket
Paradise

Photobucket
Jenny

Photobucket
Lydia

Photobucket
Nadia

Photobucket
Luvby

Photobucket
Peggy

Photobucket
Girling

And the gentlemen who always complain they're too handsome.

Tips: Scroll your mouse EVEN SLOWER to enjoy explosive eye candies.

Photobucket
Andy

Photobucket
Andy Lau

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Let's enjoy the gallery.

My beloved Carmen, she's extremely photogenic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beverly who never never never give up.

Photobucket

I personally like this photo which I don't know what's she doing at that moment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keryn who is my favourite beauty among their cousins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lydia who is taller than me.

Photobucket

Jenny and Paradise who are shorter than me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girling the little wushu master

Photobucket

Andy the super Wushu master.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Girls

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Note: Bev, your short pant spoil already, buy a new one XD

Group Shots

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

这就是传说中的左拥右抱,艳福不浅,羡煞旁人啊。

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Tall, Rich and Handsome with beauties

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Note: dat antenna...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Others

I'm wondering if all of them remember what's we're laughing about.

Photobucket

Keyword: dat antenna...

Photobucket

The story behind this picture is his wife found out he got so many mistresses.

Photobucket

Warren's face is priceless.

I want to add a quote for his face:" Bitch please, I'm fabulous."

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Ok, that's it.

No more.

The above photos are my best picks from thousands.

If you look closely, you can spot one half naked beauty inside this photo.

Photobucket

Another reason for me to write this post because I want to tell all of the beloved sisters and cousins, especially Keryn and Paradise...

I'm going to miss all of you this year.

Photobucket

Sob sob *sniff sniff*.

Jojo hereby wish all of my readers enjoy your tummy-full reunion dinner with family tonight and also have a very wonderful & prosperity Chinese New Year.

Cheers ◕‿◕

-closedown-

0 comments: