Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 04, 2012

If You Look Closely

If you look closely...

Photobucket

You will notice that this isn't Cow Chai.

Photobucket

Somehow, his funny action and expression remind me of Cow.

Photobucket

The similarity is so damn high.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

If you look closely...

Photobucket

You will notice she is not Tian Jeh aka Fatima.

Same case with cow, I see the shadow of tian jeh on the only lady in RM team.

She has this silly look, special walking style, natural beauty without heavy makeup or 朴素美 just like tian jeh.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

I start to watch Running Man due to everyone is talking about this show.

Recently some fuckers in my site gave me a lot of stress, I hate stress, stress makes me have a lot of weird dreams during night time. Screw them.

However, after work, I usually watch one or two episodes of RM and laugh my ass off.

Currently I watch till episode 33, 80 episodes more to go.

Why so serious since world gonna end?XD

-closedown-

2 comments:

kxin keryn p said...

Welcome to the Running Man gang! :D

-JoJo- said...

Hell yeah! Kxin faster organize your own RM!