Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How many did you love before me?

This is a drama named "The Last" produced by Wong Fu Production.



A very sweet poetic romantic touching dialogue from a guy to his girlfriend.

A 100% success rate marriage proposal dialogue. Girls certainly will break down at the last part - "You are the last" top up with "will you marry me?".

I wish I know how to talk sweetly anytime anywhere like him.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Let me direct another version by MoMoJoJo Production which is more closer to our reality.

3...

2...

1...

*ACTION!*

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Me just wake up with a bit blur blur but still manage to say:" I love you."

Girlfriend wake up with emo voice: "Hey...."

Me: "Yea?"

Girlfriend with emo voice: "How many girls did you love before me?"

Me in my heart:" Shit?! What had I done? Is she in her period?"

Me reply in poker face, pretending I didn't heard what she asked: "What? Potato?"

She repeat: "How many girls did you love before me???"

Me in my heart:" Shit just got serious! What should I say? Wait a minute! There's a "Who What When Where Why" trick I can learn from the video I just watched yesterday!"

Me answer seriously:" Five! I loved 5 woman before you."

*Slap*

"You son of the bitch! Fucking playboy! I hate you! I should be the only one!"

*Chopslam*

"Wait! I haven't finish!"

*LowBlow*

"Wait! I got 5 minutes heart touching monologue fully prepared just for you!"

"SHUT UP YOU PLAYBOY!"

*Suplex*

Innocent me :" Shit! It's a trap! It's a trap!"

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Isn't my version closer to our life rather than WongFu's drama?

As always, have fun and cheers.

-closedown-

2 comments:

kxin keryn p said...

Haahahahhahhahhahhahha

-JoJo- said...

Glad I make you laugh so long!