Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Suicide-Wanna-Be Songs

Recently, I went to get a haircut and overheard a chinese song in that saloon.


辛曉琪-領悟 (官方完整版MV)

It's been a while since I listen to chinese songs. My car radio is tuned to HITZ.FM every moment. My window media player is loaded with english and japanese song playlists.

For that particular 5 minutes, the lyric of that song was engraved into my heart. I felt so heart broken.

The song is nice, but at the same time, it's fricking sad.

The lyric reminds me about the previous relationship that once I'm so treasured.

I download the song and replay it for a million times.

I'm so emo.

人家都说感情结束了,听华语歌可以可以疗伤,让自己更好点.

People always said chinese songs can heal your mood after a relationship breakup.

可是给我,听华语歌倒是会产生自杀念头,伤心都来不及了,神马快乐?神马疗伤?

For me, chinese songs is suicide-wanna-be love songs !!!

How can someone heal from such a moody emo songs? I strongly don't believe chinese songs can heal someone from relationship failure. It's a lie! It's a lie!!!

After a million times of replay, finally I realized this shit screw my mood.

I delete the song, and switch the Olivia Ong's playlist. Olivia sings lots of sweet, gentle, calming, relaxing songs.

A Love Theme, Feels of Gold, True Colors, Sometime when we touch, I believe, every songs sing by her is so lovely. I will not leave a bar if they play Olivia's songs all night long. Her voice is simply heart melting.


Olivia Ong - Sometimes When We Touch

I downloaded tons of Olivia's songs. Thanks Kxin for introducing Olivia in her blog.

As always, cheers and have a good day.

-closedown-

2 comments:

kxin keryn p said...

You're welcome!! :D

Do you like jazz? Listen to her A Girl Meets Bossa Nova 2 album as well. Kiss of Life- One of my favs.

-JoJo- said...

Yes! I got that album too, double click to kiss of life right away.