Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 15, 2012

Mr Nice Guy

Have a conversation with two girl colleagues during dinner after gym workout.

So we were talking about boys and girls relationship stuff.

Miss A: Why some guys really like those jerk girls? You know she is materialism and kurang ajar, but there are always a bunch of guys stick to her like flies attract to shit.

Le Me: Challenging. Man likes to challenge. Because she got that high class attitude, it's more challenging for men to hook her up. We got more satisfaction after we survive the challenge in the end.

Le Me: Not only for man, girls also like that too, you will not appreciate if a guy falls in love with you easily, you like the feeling of challenge accepted, right?



Miss A: Yea yea correct!

Le Me: So what kind of guy you girls want?

Miss A: I don't want a guy who treat me too nice, very sayang me, everything i said he's ok with it, when we argue he just diam diam there, just let me win. Yea lah, it's nice to have a nice guy like that as my husband, but not as a boyfriend.

Miss B: Yea yea i agree on that too.

Le Me (in head): Fuck!



What she just describe...



That's me!

After all, I'm not the type that a typical girl wants.



But I'm still proud of myself.



I will not change my personality just to become chicks magnet.

-closedown-

4 comments:

kxin keryn p said...

I agree with Miss A too! Haha. But for me, i think husband also cannot be too nice.

-JoJo- said...

@Kxin and other girls, I would like to request a post written by you, describes the criteria of your dream boyfriend/husband.

Initially, I thought treating a girl like a princess is the correct way, but now I know being too nice is the path to apocalypse in a relationship.

But somehow I don't know how to draw a line between good guy and scumbag.

So, please enlighten me.

Cheers.

woei said...

i saw too nice girl and too nice boy bully by their partner.
sad...but that's how the world work...kekekee

-JoJo- said...

nice people always the one who sacrifice first in this society, piff, as you said, this world isn't design for nice person to live.