Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Fragment Dreams

Due to certain drastic impacts of my life,

Photobucket

I have decided to stay away from my social network account and stop stalking my friends,

Photobucket

so I will not login into FB for an uncertain amount of time,


Photobucket

stop update my blog,

Photobucket

continue find my happiness in 9gag.com

Photobucket

or do something else.

Photobucket

No worry my friends, I am still in pinky health and strong like a Hulk,

Photobucket

in case you miss me, do contact me through my handphone, which is another method of stay close with friends about 10 years ago.

Photobucket

It's been a while since my phone message ringtone rings despite of those corporate advertisements.

To look for me, do watsapp/line/message/call this number -->01(DIGI)-3372924

Alternative contact:
01(CELCOM)-2657299

Stay alive, friends.

Photobucket

-closedown-

0 comments: