Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Movie Review: Snow White and the Huntsman

I decided to watch "Snow White and the Huntsman" even though I'm not a fan of Kristen Stewart.



I watched the very first episode of Twilight and I *pui*...

I watch Snow White the movie because of her.

Photobucket

Charlize Theron.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyone commented The Queen is far more prettier than Snow White, and I totally agree.

Some of the people says it's a waste of money, story plot is boring and make them sleepy, but surprisingly I like this movie.

I rate it 7/10.

Compare to MIB3 which i rate 6/10, I dislike this movie, not sure why but it bored me :p



Ok will write out my review which contains a lot of spoilers, don't read them unless you already watch or don't want to watch this movie.

Review:

1. As I mention before, The Villain Queen by Charlize Theron  is the highlight of this movie, 10/10 for her excellent acting.

There will be a new movie "Prometheus" coming to cinema on this thursday, Charlize Theron also one of the actress inside, and it's rated 8/10 in IMDB, so I'm going to watch it on Thursday!

Actually, a villain inside a movie is the most important part of the movie. Let's imagine a Batman movie without Joker, it will be likes Spongebob and Patrick doing stupid stuffs cartoon.

2. The CG of this movie is great too. Troll, fantasy forest with fairies, black forest's illusion etc look realistic for me.

3. Poor prince William, you have been friendzoned because of the huntsman. Kesian.

4. The main actress - Kristen Stewart

Director, why you choose Kristen Stewart?

There's some problem with her face muscle, you know?

She need Dr. House to treat her.

She got Poker Face syndrome, seriously!

Photobucket

For instance:

Scene 1: Le Wild giant sparkling white deer with awesome antler appear



A normal derpina respond should be:

Photobucket

Kristen's respond:

Photobucket

Scene 2: Derpina walks near the giant sparkling white deer with awesome antler

A normal derpina respond should be:

Photobucket

Kristen's respond:

Photobucket

Scene 3: Le giant sparkling white deer with awesome antler get shot by a motherfucking arrow

A normal derpina respond should be:

Photobucket

Kristen's respond:

Photobucket

Scene 4: Prince William approached Snow White and apologized that he left her long time ago

A normal derpina respond should be:

Photobucket
At least you came back!

Kristen's respond:

Photobucket
At least you came back -_-

Scene 5: Snow White stood on her throne with her freshly baked crown

A normal derpina respond should be:

Photobucket
Thank you thank you all! I love you all!

Kristen's respond:

Photobucket
..... (speak nothing till the end)

Seriously director? Why you choose her?


 I would give this movie a 8/10 if not because of Kristen's poker face.

-closedown-

0 comments: