Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One Piece Voice Actor / Actress

For OP fans only.

The other day I was curious how do OP's voice actors/actress look like, and I found this video.



Surprisingly, all of them are middle age man and woman, I thought Choppa's voice was from a kid.



Actually it's from this 45 years old woman.



She also played the role for Pikachu!



And also Luffy's voice was from her.



Surprise surprise. I thought it's a male. LOL.

(Bev, your favourite character's voice is from a woman! LOL)

Anyhow, my favourite character is Nico Robin.



She's cool, like a typical scorpio.

P/S: Currently rush till episode 270+. GoGoGo!

2 comments:

Nana Eddy said...

I loooove One piece. Waiting for a chance to watch the hundreds of episodes. lols. There's too much!

-JoJo- said...

Take ur time! I used up few months to finish to 500.