Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 03, 2011

Ain't No Sunshine - Kxin Keryn Cover

Since Keryn is not around in the WWW world recently, I will post her video here and gossip about her.

As promised before, proudly present my idol - Kxin Keryn! or Keryn Kxin! (I don't know which one is correct actually. -_-)

Clap clap clap.



I got a full video with duration of 2:45 but I doubt that she will allow me to upload it.

If I upload it prior of her permission, she will give me this angry bird face that make me "ou qiang shi" by the next day XD



The gentle & innocent look of Keryn can be furious sometimes. T,T

She complained that she looked sibei fat when I recorded the video from bottom angel view. Thus, I edited this video and left the "slim" look of her.

Enjoy.

Original KTV:
Olivia Ain't No Sunshine MV完整版
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59mkLoEukZ0

She asked me what is "ou qiang shi". In case my readers don't know about it.



Green Poo Poo. A cute one. Don't tangan gatal and google Green poo poo's images or else you can skip your meal.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Among JenJen's cousins, I personally like Keryn the most.


From old time post. Really old time, LOL.

For me, she's a 90% perfection girl, she's pretty, she's smart (damn fricking smart), a guy-magnet, a talented singer, a hot dancer, a model etc etc.

I'm still considering to put her into hottie list after my goddess ChiLing Jie Jie. *blush*



The only thing that I think she lack of is, she didn't see how perfect she is. That's all.

P/S: I'm not writing this to WOW anyone, all of this is just my 0.02.

-closedown-

0 comments: