Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Datuk Johnny is it?

I booked Malaysia Airlines tickets today. When chose for the salutation, I remembered what Kenny Sia had wrote.

Photobucket

So I gave it a try and chose Datuk for my salutation and Datin for JenJen.

According to wikipedia, Datuk is a federal title which has been conferred since 1965 and limited to recipients of PJN (Panglima Jasa Negara) of which there may be up to 200 living at any one time, and PSD (Panglima Setia Diraja) of which there may be up to 200 living at any one time.

The wife of a federal Datuk is a Datin.

Photobucket

So I am a Datuk now.


I thought it just a title before my name which will only printed on the ticket.


But after a while, I faced problem where I made multiple reservation due to credit card problem.

And I called the helpline. The operator asked for my Booking number and had some checking.

As soon as she finish the checking, she asked me: "Datuk Johnny is it?"

Immediately, I felt PAI SEH... Donno why.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lee said...

Hi, you become Datuk liaw. Lol...

ArticlePinger.com

-JoJo- said...

U can be datuk too. LOL.

Anonymous said...

hahah
if me..i also sure paiseh lor!! lol =P

-JoJo- said...

yea, remember choose Datuk when book for MAS tickets :)

Andrew Ho said...

........