Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Click to Read More~

Regarding this "click to Read More" feature, I added this because some of my posts may consists of large bulky pictures which may cause your browser to load so long.

And when you're repeatedly entering my blog, you will notice that my blog always loading non-stop.

You may wanna close my blog before my blog finish load because it seems like it's taking forever to finish the stupid loading.

Furthermore, nowadays slowmyx/snailmyx/screamyx/sh!tmyx service provider in Malaysia is so that d@mn slow even they called themselves as broadband.

Now, you load faster because I had decrease the burden of the main page.

To view the content for each posts, you just have to use one second and one single softly clicking of your right forefinger on your mouse...

Photobucket

Try try. Below here only. Click it softly.

Tada!

Photobucket

So another new tab pop up like this.

Congratulation! Next time one soft soft clicking can make you enjoy your reading more. Feel free to visit back again :)

0 comments: