Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 15, 2008

Special post for Jordan

Today is Jordan's birthday.

Photobucket
Happy birthday jordan. Ignore the 20th.

Actually I'm not very friend with you because u did not bring me go eat curry mee and also dong fan crab. But nvm, i forgive you. You gonna sponsor all my expenses for my next visit to IPOH. If not i'm gonna remember that u ever put two times aeroplane while we're at ipoh, I'll remember it for the rest of my life.

This post is specially write for you one. You make lots of jokes while we're studying in KUITTHO.

1. You create a legend where no ppl will ever break your Dota ver1.11 record.

2. Your ultimate hotkey is V. Whenever people try to rape you, you attempt to use ur ultimate Photobucket. That's unfair.

3. You use ur ultimate in RED BOX too when u sing aerosmith's "I don't want to miss a thing."

4. You are one of the great soo's best friend where both of you like lemon either swim in lemon pool or swim to lemon island.

5. You have a big gap between u and ur sister. I means your look.

6. You played Dota for 4 years and we believed that you're pro player after achieve Dota ver1.11 record but u disappoint us by losing to the great soo who was a noob in Dota.

7. People called u Jor Deng or Jor Dang instead of Jordan.

8. You are our fxxking ex-housemate's best friend who borrow people's money and dun want to pay back, then suddenly disappeared on a night, cut our streamyx and scam the deposit.

Don't say that u're not his friend, ok? You are his best friend since primary.


I know u still contact with him.


So don't lie.


I got proof.


Here it is.


Photobucket
Why u look so happy when u take pic with him?

1 comments:

jordan khaw said...

that is a super lame wtf knn ccb kanasai, ham ka chan, ham ka ling, ma chau hai, ah yeh chau hai, fucking edited FAKE picture!!