Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nud3 Pic (Edited)

What is google adsense?

Photobucket
Today's earning is USD0.48.

If you click once on a link per day, you add 1 click or few clicks (I'm not sure about this) to my google adsense clicks. After some calculation, i will get few cents from google.

Google adsense is placed right under my shoutbox.

Photobucket
The advertisements.

It consists a few website links which users may click on it when they find out the links are interesting.

Since last week, Happy and The Great Soo keep provoked my readers to boycott my blog.

Photobucket
No nud3 no click.

Photobucket
No nud3 no click.

Damn you ppl la, go p0rn website ma if want see nud3 pics.

Since my readers start to flow away, I will launch a series of Nud3 Pics.

Let's have a sample first so that you guys wouldn't say I lie to you.

Photobucket

Tomorrow is a sky change day for momojojo2008.blogspot.com.

I'm gonna break my rule and post nud3 pics on my blog. To those little kids and girls, don't read my new nud3 pic post tomorrow. To those who're working, don't visit my blog while u're working.

See you tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for adsense rules..maybe you have to read this..

http://selinaooi.blogspot.com/2008/08/google-adsense-ads-below-post-titles.html

http://www.liewcf.com/blog/archives/2008/08/google-no-adsense-ads-below-blog-title/

cheerss....

Anonymous said...

NOOOO you cannot go against your own rules because of other ppl!!!

-JoJo- said...

Since azlan warned me for the rule of not directly asking readers to click on google ads, this post will be edit soon so that i will not being banned XD

Anonymous said...

i mean the nude pics... haha u are giving in to pressure from the great fat soo.