Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Never Fool Your Readers

Photobucket

I analyze the statistic of my blog from 4th september until 27 september based on my Nud3topia MM post.

The analysis range would be the date i post nud3potia MM post and one day after that.

Cuci Mata VII which I had posted normal MM pics does not increase my visits (97 --> 37).

Cuci Mata Final Episode, I posted s3xy MM inside this post did increased my visits a bit but can't compare with Nud3 pic As Promised. Hamsap loh really like nud3 pic a lot but i dissapointed them.

I posted another series of Nud3topia MM and I fooled them again.

The visits are... pitiful. No ppl visits again on the next day. Lol.

Moral of this story is: Never fool your readers.

5 comments:

小雪 said...

這是當然的....

-JoJo- said...

thanks for ur comments XD

Anonymous said...

wei u are engineer
pls show the analysis properly in graphs...

-JoJo- said...

fye dont la, i'm out of uni d, don't wanna do stg with excel XD

Anonymous said...

i cannot interpret the data ma... and i lazy to read word for word. haha