Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, September 25, 2008

【Nud3topia MM】Cosplay Episode 1

It's THURSDAY!!!


From My Tuesday Preview... I believe that you people desperately wanna see my cosplay collection d. (Even no people tell me they r desperate. Sob.)


Don't talk so much crap.


I know you people can't wait already. (Even no people scold me for late update. Sob.)


Let's wash ur eye balls and start nose bleeding!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SALAH-MOON!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Master Turtle -- with naughty magazine on his hand.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Extreme pretty gal... or guy... I'm not sure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Watch into their eyes... And you can see their inner beauty.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The smile of a beastbeauty...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I cover my boobs so that you people can't see.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You people must be bleeding now...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Even though i don't know your nose bleeding or what...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Because my eyes bleeding now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Non stop Bleeding and pain too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm not feeling well. Feel like wanna vomit d.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See that MM!! Not the Pinky girl but the bunny behind her! S3xy or not? Nice pose!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yuuuuuuueeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk...


You people must appreciate my collection... Because it's really hard to find these "type" of cosplay. It's harder to search for this "type" of beast beauty compare to normal cosplay.

It took me whole night to search them. And it's suffering to look at those pics.

I believe that your eye balls must be cracking now... Don't worry, It'll recover in this weekend.

Enjoy ur lovely Friday.

3 comments:

LeangFM said...

cibai ..
wait, these people no cibai
fuck la,
show something that possesses a cibai,pls
k thx bai
xD

-JoJo- said...

pai seh bone. I think they have la but may be cxbxi more pretty den wat u see here.

Unknown said...

Hmm . . What else should I say but nice ? Good going and keep up the good work . . .

It would be impossible for people like me to find these pics anywhere else . SO keep it up pal .