Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Supper/Sahuh time

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The story is the guy who beside me. Sohai-soo.

He's a bit over weight for me. Yea, Abit only.

He's ever suffering insomnia because eat a plate of kueh tiao goreng at supper. He's walking around hope to make himself feel better. U know la. That kind of full xplosion stomach feel.

Since puasa here, we used to delay our supper to 1am-3am which we call this time sahur time or supper time. And it's only available while puasa period.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thsi is mine. Yummy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is soo's plate. Got ayam, got telur, got kuah... just for supper/breakfast.

He still join us in sahur. And after he ate it, he say very full, die lo like that. I advised him not to eat so many. And he answered me: no la, i oredi control myself not to eat so many.

WTF!?!?! U tell me u oredi control urself?! And u still eat more than me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi koko, heheh~~~ :P Wow....the foods look delicious....Yummy Yummy!! i feel hungry liao.....

Anonymous said...

im mei mei here...forgot to tel u...heheh:P

-JoJo- said...

huh. mei mei. ^_^ post ur comment on the shoutmix chatbox. IT's mo easier :P