Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I also Puasa

It's a post for long ago before but i still wan paste it.

So while puasa time, I oso puasa with them. I didn't take breakfast & lunch because of some reasons. Reasons like lazy, forget or over slept.

So i'm gonna take super heavy dinner to feedback my breakfast plus lunch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is it. The food which i never ate in kuching.

Nasi tomato+kerang+chicken ass+super coloring drink.


Add with

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Die chicken die~

This is not whole chicken. But chicken de rangka or tulang only with some left-over meat. I dont know why my friends like it so i give it a try.

Conclusion is i dun like it much. It's like u need to suck every piece of bones to find a little meat cover by tepung on there. Sounds yuck. No other time.

0 comments: