Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Shopping King

Why gals so high or so gay or so orgasm when shopping? Gals' keep trying to test and test without any purpose & just for fun. Beat around shopping bush. I cant understand it. So i can only accept. Tell me janice, tell me angel, tell me why~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This pic tell them all.

So i tried to shopping like gals. Keep testing stg weird or stg i would never buy in my whole life.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This???!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
INI??!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nani??!!! Crocodile hunter???!!! Ah BEng??!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pink Croc???!!!



Ok. I give up. I didn't get my orgasm that day. Play games better. hahahah.

On my journey back to home, i saw this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Click to enlarge it.


It's seksi/sexy taichi. Wa. When got this kind of taichi? Play taichi can make me look sexy? All ppl wear bikini and play taichi inside? ~_~

2 comments:

Newbie said...

where u saw this seksi taichi?interesting^^
why don't u hav a try?

-JoJo- said...

at batu pahat le. pls post ur comment at shoutmix ~ thanks ^^