Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 29, 2013

❤ Lost Child ❤

She burned their photos, tried to wipe away his present in her memories, she stopped crying and she don't even have the energy to sobbing anymore. Her only wish is he will come back for her. She's afraid, angry, frustrated, she hate him, but deep inside her heart, she knows that...


120124 オ-チャ-ドホ-ル IU 1st Japan Showcase IU - 미아(MIA)

By the time she shout "saranghe~~ oh~~ oh~~", my soul is totally drawn into the infinity black hole of her regret. That climax is the essence of hou hui plus yihan for the whole song. Goose bumps, goose bumps everywhere every single time I listen to this song.

I love to watch IU's live performance more than her music videos.

In this song, I see her frustration, hatred, regret, confuse, disappointed, love and hate, the meaning of lyric all reflected on her face expression.

I cant help myself but I have to say...

◕‿‿◕ Oh IU~~ I love U~~

P/S: That first paragraph basically is part of the lyric translation. If you are interest, you can watch ">another live with chinese sub but I prefer this live version more.

-closedown-

0 comments: