Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 14, 2012

KPOP Girls

Today's topic, as above.

Because of Gangnam Style, I start to follow KPOP.



First of all, this is HYUNA without eyebrows and pikachu voice in her oppa gangnam MV. XD

Photobucket

Pika pika!

Later on, I found out she doesn't look as cute as that in her older MVs.

Photobucket

In fact, she sells a lot of her sexy appearance. She knows how to do it.

Photobucket

That seduce look @.@

Photobucket

I also found out that Keryn and Bev ever dance with her songs, I just know that.

And because of Hyuna, I started to watch 4minute's MVs which is pretty attractive. My favourite MV of theirs are "Love Tension", "Ready Go" and "I My Me Mine".

I love to see them dance, a complete different style from SNSD.

There's one period that I have to watch their MVs before sleep, I believe everybody loves to watch pretty girl dance.

Once I hit play, there's no way I can stop the MV, my soul is possessed by them at that moment 0.0

However, I still prefer to watch SNSD's MVs due to the their smiles. Looking at them dance with smiles on their faces brings sunshine to me.

Photobucket

They smile a lot in their MVs compare to T-ARA, I dislike T-ARA.

I have this problem which I can't remember their names, there's too many things for me to remember.

However, I have my favourite members in the KPOP single/groups but I will only explain my reason in one word to avoid flames from KPOP fans.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

4minute

No. 3 - Pretty

Photobucket

No. 2 - Attractive

Photobucket

No.1 - Unique

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeap, Hyuna is not in my list.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

SNSD

No.3 - Gorgeous

Photobucket

No.2 - Lovely

Photobucket

Photobucket

No.1 - Princess

Photobucket

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Secret

No. 1 - Sizzling-Hot

Photobucket


◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

BoA •❤•

My-All-Time-Favourit-Angel •❤•

Photobucket

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

And recently, I fall in love to IU but I will write a post about her next time.

That's all for today and happy weekend.

Cheers.

-closedown-

0 comments: