Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I like U

Good day, everyone.

I discovered IU in running man's episodes.



I was wondering who is this cute girl and I never notice her before. She sings pretty nice in there so I searched her MV in youtube.


IU(아이유) _ YOU&I(너랑 나) (Performance ver.)

Photobucket

As soon as I finish her MV, I puked rainbow for the first time in my life.

That dance, is the second cutest thing in the world after fluffy cat.

No one can ever beat cat's cuteness.

I introduce to one of my friend and he immediately fall in love with her.

He got this symptom which we can't fall to sleep without watching her MVs.

After that, I watch her "Good Day" MV and fall in love to this song too.


IU (아이유) _ Good Day (좋은 날) _ MV

But that high pitch notes in the end, seems legit.

Is it autotune?

Usually if I like a music video of certain artists like SNSD or 4minute, I will search for their live performance, live performance is the best way to proof an artist's true talent, they can't fake it.


[Live HD 720p] 120525 - IU - Good day - Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook

And I puked second rainbow of my life.

Photobucket

She did it in live performance!

She is too much way talented, it's not overrated for them to call her young Diva.

I like Hyuna when I just knew her, but she turns me down after I watch her live performance, she can't even lip sync properly. I just think she disrespect the audiences.

If an artist can't even sing while dance at the same time, you only do the dancing part for the whole performance, what's the difference between yourself and the other dancers?

Anywhere, IU cheers me up every time I watch her MV. *love*

Enjoy and let's puke some more rainbows.

-closedown-

2 comments:

kxin keryn p said...

(Y)

Here an older song of hers to make you puke more rainbow. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G50oLWBJAZ0

-JoJo- said...

Uh Oh Ah! Keryn always has nice stuff to share. Rainbow puking ~~~~