Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Apocalypse 21.12.2012

I'm going to write a quick post since I'm very busy in works lately.

I'm really busy; busy means I got a job; Job means I got salary; Got salary means I can survive! Yeah!

Anywhere, I'm actually hoping that something will happen on 21.12.2012.

I'm kinda disappointed that today 20.12.2012 is like another normal day, no natural disaster or supernatural thing or UFO means that tomorrow will be another ordinary day.

It's not that my life is fucked up and I want this world to be ended.

It's just that I foresee my life for the next 30 years.

Work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep, live in this monetary system which makes all of us as a slave of money.

Life has been fun before working life when I had no worries in study life. All I need to do is study, making friends and have fun. Everyday is a challenging day with new things around me.

Now my life is kinda stuck, I live basically same routine for everyday. I can't quit my jobs, I can't live a jobless life, can't really pursue for what I really want or dreams of, it's like my life is fixed for the rest of my life.

Next step of my life is to build a family which I think it's even worse for me. Once I have a children, basically my life is fixed. I can't hide or run to anywhere. I need to work until fricking old just to feed them.

Don't worry, I'm not depressed, I'm a happy and optimistic person.

I'm just blaming this monetary system based society which creates a vortex of loans for us to live in.

That's why I'm actually hoping for something to happen tomorrow so that I can live a different life. I don't care I live or dead, if I'm dead it's my luck, if I live, I will have a new challenge for my life.

Ok, enough of nagging and the next post will be something funny again. Wait for it :p

I will have a short break starting tomorrow and see you guys around after a week.

Stay alive, my fellow readers!

Grumpy Cat and I have a message for you all.

Photobucket

Exactly. Merry Kissmyass!

Cheers and have a nice holiday.

-closedown-

2 comments:

whisper said...

"Work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep work eat sleep, live in this monetary system which makes all of us as a slave of money.

Life has been fun before working life when I had no worries in study life. All I need to do is study, making friends and have fun. Everyday is a challenging day with new things around me.

Now my life is kinda stuck, I live basically same routine for everyday. I can't quit my jobs, I can't live a jobless life, can't really pursue for what I really want or dreams of, it's like my life is fixed for the rest of my life.
"

I almost freaked out, cos you have the same thoughts like me, or maybe there r even more out there? Hmm.. I damn hate routine life and slave of money. Your thoughts are sharply similar to me.

-JoJo- said...

Nothing to do except wait for collapse of the monetary system.

Or... go live at jungle, run away from life :p