Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 16, 2012

Level 19

Keryn's group was successfully proceed to final round of K-pop competition.

Initially I thought FINAL round shall have maximum of only 3 teams to compete, but 8 out of 11 went into final, that's quite a lot of groups in a final round, LOL.

Check out their dance video below.


Question: Who choose the thumbnail for this video? It's a highlight of this dance!

Bev has really small face.

From Keryn and Bev's expression, I don't know what they were trying to sell. I can't differentiate dulan, angry, exhausted or sexy from their expression.

However, I smell confidence from that guy's expression. Girls love that.

Overall, I like this sexy dance :3

And that guy, keep your hand out of Keryn's butt!

Photobucket

Just kidding, he's a great dancer.I believe Keryn sacrifice a bit to win this competition. Thumbs up.

For their final round, they said they haven't decide which dance routine to practice.

No worry my friends. I have a suggestion.



I think the left girl got UHHMMM!

动感十足! Wa sibei suka.

Perform that dance in your final and I assure Level 19 will gain uber fame in Kuching.

I also guaran-damn-tee Korea judges will love this.

P/S: Btw, I do think that "Flamo" name is cooler than "Level 19".

-closedown-

0 comments: