Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Dentist

In a taiwan forum, someone asked for recommendation of dentist and a dude introduced him this dentist.



Out of the blue, my teeth suddenly hurt so badly, i feel like visit a dentist too.















Seriously, I need to visit this dentist.



Too bad she's from taiwan T.T

By the way, some comments from the link that makes me LOL.

gtoamdk7:我剛用鐵鎚敲掉我的門牙 快跟我說哪一家

mikebbb:我牙齒剛剛被螢幕撞碎了 有救嗎?

joey7339:起床再推一次!!這牙醫太甜了!!甜到讓我整個大蛀牙!!!!!!!

ricky65614:搞定!!我自己會怕~所以把同事的牙給拔了..可以問在那嗎

ricky65614:為表誠意~我把同事整排牙都打掉了..再不看連飯都沒法吃

美女,谁不爱看?

Who don't like to enjoy seeing pretty girl?

-closedown-

1 comments:

Randy Deaver said...

My teeth need a dental visit right now! LOL! A checkup or cleaning would do. heheh. I hope she is skilled with her profession. That would definitely make me visit Taiwan! LOL!