Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 13, 2009

What I did on Earth Hour 2009

I turned off my lights and computer. Then I went out for a dinner.

And of course I did not turned off my car's light, if not I wouldn't be able to update this post right now XD

Photobucket

I had my dinner at Patio, which also turned off their lights during earth hour.

That means I supported earth hour by choosing a cafe which also support earth hour XD

Photobucket
Patio, Thumbs up.

Photobucket

Luckily, their kitchen is not in dark. I still feel safe with their food but that night's lemon chicken super suck.

Photobucket
Decoration with some candles.

And...

Photobucket

This is how JenJen look like during earth hour.

Kk. To prevent my life in danger.

Photobucket

This is how JenJen look like during earth hour XD

Before the dinner, I was wandering around in the city to check out how much supports had Kuching Kia contributed.

Surprisingly, there were plenty of buildings and shops supported our earth hour.

For example, Mojo and Tun Jugah.

Photobucket

Corallium.

Photobucket

Some Shell stations.

Photobucket

And even our famous Tua Pek Kong Temple.

Photobucket

Yea, our Tua Pek Kong already supported our earth, you got support or not?

P/S: Got or not Janice? You told me to update what we did during earth hour, how about you? Blek. Tag Janice Tag Janice Tag Janice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i had dinner during earth hour.. nothing much.. my uni didnt really participate.. that's all for earth hour at my place.. lol..

anyway i wrote about things to do during earth hour at my blog.. check it out! cheers! =D

LeangFM said...

whoaa..
my earth hour, i spent looking at the "malaysia tallest Jagung" switching off their lights but the other places remained bright
but luckily they didnt off everything, or else i sudah kena robbed while sitting at the KLCC park swt

woei said...

I just notice u tag me...hahaha...paiseh...