Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

KTA Annual Dinner 2009

Another post with bulk pics. Take some time to load :) All of the pics was taken by company's photographer. I just grab the pics from company's network.


Rihanna - Hatin' On the Club

Enjoy this song too :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Our company's annual dinner held one month ago with the theme as FREE & EASY.

FREE means this dinner is totally FREE. Absolutely FREE.
EASY means take it easy and relax.

Photobucket
Free dinner, yeah!

This is the crew who had worked so hard for this dinner.

Photobucket
All 20 years old young teen.

We had lucky draw in the night. Lots of prizes.

Photobucket

And lots of tupperware containerrrrrrr....

Photobucket

Most of the people pray so that they won't get early prizes like container, they pray so hard so that they can get other more expensive prizes like televisyen, Damai Puri Resort ticket, oven, fan etc.

I also pray so hard.

And YEAH! I didn't get any of the cheap cheap container.

I continue to pray. Pray more harder.

Finally! YEAH!

I got nothing.

Even cheap cheap container also don't have. May be I'm not a good prayer XD

Some random photos.

My cute handsome supervisor.

Photobucket
Mr. Ivan.

And the MMs.

Photobucket
Hot and s3xy MaMas...

Photobucket
Another group photos with hot Mamas.

Photobucket
Our M&E section's flowers.

One of our smart director. He's 50+ if not wrong.

Photobucket
Endau moh?

Proudly introduce our emcee of the night.

Photobucket
Victor and Eva.

Presenting...

Photobucket
Who like to move it move it dance.

The most important event of annual dinner is the KING and the QUEEN.

They refer the King as Mr. Free and the Queen as Ms. Easy.

We voted our ideal KING and QUEEN who fulfill the criteria of charming, outgoing and friendly.

And here are the 3 nominees of the King and the Queen.

Photobucket
Miss Shy shy.

Photobucket
Phew phit! Our M&E flower.

Photobucket
100% confident! Show my power!

Photobucket
V finger.

Photobucket
Sky is where I belong.

Photobucket
"Muahahahhaha! Muahahahaha!" That's what coming from his mouth.

And that's what coming from the lady's mouth behind there.

They also requested to have a cat walk on the stage.

Before that, Eva had a demo of a truly professional cat walk.

Photobucket
Like this!

Photobucket
Ending with flying kiss!

Ladies start!

Photobucket
Heee...

Photobucket
Halo s3xy guy!

Photobucket
Shy shy pose.

Photobucket
Hmmm...

Photobucket
Sky is where I really belong.

Photobucket
Sat!

Photobucket
1 2 and 3.

Photobucket
4 5 and 6.

Photobucket
Quiz time.


After the quiz, judges start to calculate the marks.



And the winner for the KING and the QUEEN were really obvious. Isn't it?



The winner for the Queen was...




Ms...






Photobucket
"Hey!! I win??? I'm Ms Free?"

Photobucket
"I win??? I win??? I can't believe it!"

King of the night was...

Photobucket
Muahahahah! Muahahahha! Ten Kill Ten Kill!

Ah Ming was too happy till he shake his butt like Ricky Martin.

Photobucket
Shake it MaMa.

Our Mr. Easy and Ms. Free was awarded with RM100 and a souvenir.

Photobucket
"Eeeeeee.... What the TuT is this? I want TV!"

Photobucket
The smile of sunshine boy.

At the end of the event, all of the nominees were requested to do a s3xy pose beside our director.

And our sunshine boy had the most s3xiest pose.

Photobucket
Deadly Kiss pose.

A close up of deadly kiss!

Photobucket

My friends Ms. J and Mr. H told me this when I share the pics with them.

Ms. J: You gonna be kidding!
Mr. H: Why got hypo?



0 comments: