Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Kuching PIKOM 2009

I went to PC fair this morning.



So crowded but...

Crowded means many people.

Many people means many young and cute ladies.

Many young and cute ladies mean good for our guys.

Good for our guys means we can MM hunting or eye balls washing.

However, I did not go for MM hunting. I only hunt for PC stuff. I swear. :p

Somehow, I saw a nurse there. Suppose a nurse should has her duty at hospital. Donno why she stay at PC fair.

This nurse very cute one. The first thing I wanted to do was took a pic of her and share with my hiao pak readers.

I took one pic with her with the help of JenJen.

This time I did not ask JenJen stand in front of her then pura pura take a pic of her like what I did a while ago.

So here's the pic.


This cute nurse charged me RM15 to take a pic.

Cute or not? Go PC fair now liao.

8 comments:

the great said...

cb ham sap lou

-JoJo- said...

Soo, you too far liao.

the great said...

wu~wu~~ @_@

-JoJo- said...

I know. I understand. XD dont cry

ShindoW said...

is it? 1 pic have to charged RM55..
u didnt support me..haihzz..

-JoJo- said...

FULAMA! Why RM55 d? Scare oui. Big Ear Dragon la you.

Bear Bear said...

RM15 for a pic? Not free ah? Then you should ask JenJen to wear costume bah! Easy money! XD

Anonymous said...

lol....later JenJen become AV idol lor...muahaha