Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Kuching Fest SHEPPP!!!

Today i went to kuching fest again with Happy, Mr.Liew, Miss System, Mei Chin and Mr. Xiang.

This time punya Kuching Fest banyak Sheeppp. Not because of FOOD and MM now.

Never mind. Let's go into food 1st.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taiwan small bite.

I ordered small size salty chicken RM3.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

JoJo Rate It: Kanasai.

Next, ordered RM3 chao sio chee chong fan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

JoJo Rate the cha sio chee chong fan: Kanasai.

And ordered a pack of fried rice from an unknown stall. Still kanasai.

Ok all food kanasai.

Even the balloon girl looked different today. Not looked kansai but not as pretty as the first time i saw her. Hehe.

When going back, i went to take my little KANCIL.

I saw my car's wiper was flip up. That time I thought some fucking naughty kids disturb my car.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Like this.

Nothing wrong. My car still locked. Nothing scratch. My mirror is OK.

So i attempted to unlock my car. I cucuk my key into the lubang.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Like this.

And it was fucking damn stuck. I cucuk 2nd time 3rd time and give up.

I look at the car's plate number. It is my car.

Shit la. Calmly, i walked to the other side of the door and unlock it. After sit in the car, I locked up my car and start checking.

The first thing i saw is this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My locker.

It's open widely. Nervously i find my cd player head unit because i put it inside there.

And it still there, luckily.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Huhuhu.

I looked behind. Damn lucky my bag still there. I got my industrial training log book inside the bag. Donno wat'll happen if i lost it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Big pretty bag.

I was hiding it under the seat before i went out and it was on the seat when i went back.

I checked my bag. Everything are fine. Include my LEE FAH MEE. The kids sure didn't hungry that time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One pack of mee.

My jacket is there too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jacket.

WTF All things there? Why the kids broke my car and didn't stole anything?

What i thought is just they wanna disturb ppl, dat's all.

On my journey back, I saw this under my seat.

Photobucket
This thing.

I used it to store some coins in it.

And yea. They stole my COINS only.

Yea, thanks to them. Thanks to everyone.

I wanna thanks to the kids who broke in my car. They just take what they need and even LOCKED my car perfectly before they gone. So that no other bad person can open my car. Thank you very much.

I didn't lost much.

Just my car's lock. Gonna fix it. Donno how much.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kenak kiao gao gao.

And 52cent (approximately).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
52cent all gone.

Thanks to you. Next time i'll put 250 cent coins inside so that u can buy kolo mee for the other day.

Great day. No more kch fest this year. XD

P/S: I'm ok, JenJen. Don't worry. :)

0 comments: