Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 09, 2008

What the TUT

Don't read this unless u r too damn free.

This is my first time and last time to answer this kind of thing. Don't TAG me anymore. Pif.

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
I eat very slow.

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Cheek.


3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Who would happy if he/she can't get enough sleep?


4. Have you ever streaked?
Steak? Apa ni?


5. Are you an understanding person?
Sometimes.


6. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Weakling prince caspian.


7. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
Pray to have wet dream.


8. What did you last get upset about?
When i want to buy car, house, etc etc and i discover i don't have money.


9. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Yea, just bought mentos xtrm mint.


10. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
If it's a love letter XD


11. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Everyday in Kuching is summer.


12. Who was the last person you ate with?
Eh Victor bong?


13. Do raisins belong in cookies?
It should belong in my mouth.


14. What’s your screen name?
Screenie.


15. Walking into a party, what’s the first thing you notice?
Touch My Body


16. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
I'm studying society university. Currently don't hv this subject.


17. You’ve just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
Free vacation? Who sponsor me? Janice?


18. Kiss on the first date?
Har? NO! I'm pure like an angel. I want leave my first kiss on my 1st night of wedding.


19. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
I'm not hungry now.


20. What’s one thing you’ve learned?
Tag is tut. Tag me if only need answer 2 questions.


21. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Jenjen.


22. Would you ever donate blood?
I wish too but i'm not chubby enough.


23. How many snack machines are in your school?
I never see a snack machines before.


24. Have you ever felt replaced?
I'm priceless.


25. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
...


26. Do you believe in karma?
YEA. ABSOLUTELY. Finally a question i'm interest to answer.


26. Have you ever been asked out?
By my gay friends.


27. Are you good at telling jokes?
Nope.


28. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
I wish to enlarge stg else.


29. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Sure i do.


30. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
Tauhu denganku?


31. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
WTF? My kuku is priceless. Must ONLY let my wife see in the first night of wedding.


32. Do you write in cursive or in print?
???


33. What were you doing at 10 am?
Day dreaming.


34. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
No.

35. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
How do i know?


I TAG my Mom.

since my mommy dunno how to blog, so... no harm :)

0 comments: