Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 02, 2008

Pantang

This story damn funny for me. We're going to climb gunung gading today. Happy gonna disappointed coz some1 kenot go, it's a golden chance for him. Anyhow, it's another topic.

I told my sister i will go climb mountain 2 days ago.

Sis: You ppl go climb mountain ar, many things kenot do wor, you know?
Me: I know. I had gone many times d.
Sis: Kenot call ppl's name ar, kenot turn ur head back when ppl call u ar, kenot pick any flowers there ar.
Me: Ok i got it sis.

Then the morning before i depart. I deliver ayam to my mommy at the market.

Mom: Raining wor, which mountain u gonna climb?
Me: Lundu.
Mom: You.... you...
Me: (Hmmm... mommy gonna warn me some pantang as my sis told me again)




Mom: You... better don't cincai PEE anywhere.
Me: !!!

DSC03058

WTF? What kind of person do you think? I'm ur son??!! OK?

Do I look like I will PEE anywhere? -_-"

0 comments: