Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome :)

80% (4 out of 5 voters -_-" so sia suei, 5 voters only) had complain that i should change my blog address.

So i decide to changed address to momojojo.blogspot.com because it got the highest vote. But hor got 1 Singaporean named as JoJo too who love anime and comic, had took the domain.

His/Her last post is august 18,2004. -_-"

Image1.3

But nvm, i still choose my address as momojojo2008.blogspot.com.

Due to new opening of my new blog, YOU (my blog's readers, i think less than 10 person) are proudly award with a teh si peng(I dare to say the best teh si peng in the world) from me . Please remind me when u visit me in Kuching yea XD

Photobucket
Slurpppp....

P/S: And don't complain about my header image, i had designed it for 2 hours :)

0 comments: