Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

Wow... It's really close to CNY. Already left 2 days since i come back on 30th jan.

Hmmmm.... I want update stg but didn't copy pics from my hp.

Ok. I need to update if not feel sry to u ppl. XD



Senai airport on 30th jan.

Really damn busy after come back. Wake up at 6.30am help mommy. Clean my room just now with help of jenjen. Successfully met with wilson, fui and james. Jui's working so no chance to amput him. Janice, i donno u can get ur nail things or not. If cant, just delay half year again la. XD

Kuching had improve with two new shopping megamall: The Spring and BoliBird (Boulevard).

Step inside The Spring make me feel like i'm in KL shopping complex. It's so new, even the floor oso shinning shinning till can reflect girl's underwear.

I and jenjen tried food at FOOD BAZAAR or food court there.


Roasted chicken rice RM5.50.


铁板鱼片饭 RM7.80

Wow! Even the price there also follow KL price! It's enough for me to have one set of meal at Sushi King @_@

But what to do, since the rent is killing them. So they kill us lo.

After tried once, i think i will never go there eat again.

Next is BoliBird.

KFC there is new opening. They send 4 of their mascot come out.


Mr Fries, Mr Chicky.


Miss icecream and i forget to take Mr. Nugget punya pic.

Among all of the mascot, the cutest is this one, right right?

Both also Kawaii~~ XD

I had watched Cloverfield too.

DSC00691
Goddess without palak.

It's awesome for me but jenjen said it sucks and make her dizzy.

The story line is good. 导演拍的手法真是创新和一流, 可以让我自己投入的看这电影.(I donno how to translate this @@) The movie is 1 and half hour but in the end, i felt like i'm only watch it for 1 hour. @@

About the ending, it made me scold bad words -_-*

After you watch it, you sure end up with "WTF???" come out from your mouth.

Nobody know the ending was like that. Or i can say that nobody know that's the ending.

You know what i mean? If no just watch it.

To prevent you wont dizzy in this movie, make sure u wont dizzy when u play games like half life or counter strike.

Last but not least, it's mouse year for this chinese new year. I'm this little animal among all the 12 animals. It means i'm 24 in chinese calendar.

I bought myself a present. 2GB limited edition pendrive with cute mouse decoration on it equip with password protection.


It looks cute for me.



And finally, i need to wish all of you, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! GONG XI FA CAI!!!

To my blog's girls readers, wish you all look leng leng like 林志玲(ling zhi ling) and always happy in this new year!

To my blog's mens readers, wish you all look leng chai like ME and always happy in this new year!

To jenjen, happy always, love you ^_^

To myself, happy always forever ^_^

0 comments: