Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Matric Card

From my previous post which i had removed, i posted my most ugliest, most ahpek, most hardworking look, and another two pics below.

DSC03964
Siapa tu?!


I got many feedback from u guys.

Some called me Bookworms.
Some called me Geeks.
My biu mui even dont want kawan with me anymore.

That was my matric card for 3 years ago.

That's how i looked when i was in Kuittho for the first day.

Know why i cut this hair?

The story is like this. I was gonna went to Kuittho for registration that day. Since my cousin is graduate from there, he told my brother, my hair not gonna work like this in ISO uni and it'll bring lots of problem for me. So my brother scare tiok, he brought me to RM5 barber shop, and the next few minute, my hair until like this.

After 3 years, KUittho upgrade tp UTHM. So student needs to change their matric card too.

Spot the difference?
DSC03968

My friends all LOL after look at the old matric card and then compare with the new one.

It doesn't look much different, right? RIGHT?

But this face doesn't look like i'm very song, it looks like somebody owe me RM10.
DSC03970

So i want dedicate a song for myself.

欠我十块~~~

0 comments: