Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Management class

These are the pictures when i'm in MANAGEMENT class one semester before.

DSC04179
Lecture hall.

Mama always advice me to sit in front of the class so that i can learn more knowledge, see words on blackboard more clearer, and listen more clearer from what teacher says, compare to others who sit behind there. Somehow it does really works. If i sit behind the class, usually i will not pay much attention, will chit chat with friends or drawing comics on notes.

For this management class, i also sat at very front(2nd row) of the class. For the first few weeks, i tried to pay much much much attention on the class. After few weeks, i gave up. I couldn't bear it anymore. I donno what had I learn from him. I felt like i'm wasting of my time. I want to sleep but cant, since i'm sit in front of the lecturer. If i'm sleep, it means that i doesn't respect him. I really bei tahan liao. I change my sit.

If you don't believe me...
DSC04176
They were sleeping, really, believe me.

DSC04181
This question is too hard... I'm gonna think of it for half hour...

DSC04182
I'm thinking of stg... deeply...

So, are you noticed that, there's no people sit in front there? Only few students who really can tahan his hypnosis gang hu.

DSC04180

He really wanna teach us stg, share his knowledge with us but honestly he doesn't teach very well. He tells jokes which are not funny. He always late for half hour. Last time i caught him in library. He was loafing at library... rather go to class earlier.

He teach us MANAGEMENT. But from what i see, he doesn't know how to manage.

DSC03808
For example this.

DSC03809
A bit messy.

0 comments: