Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Uncle Lim

This post is dedicated to Uncle Lim in heaven.



I want to dedicate a song to you.

It's GOOD BYE DAYS.

I shocked after read news that u had passed away.

Your Genting really bring lots of memory to me.


My gay trip.


Genting memories of 2006.


Sweet trip with honey.


She love genting.

And now my honey miss genting so much. She said she will stay at genting for 5 days and 4 night for the our next visit. She love the breeze and fresh air of genting. We will never tired of living there for the rest of our life.

And lots of gambler from malaysia and singapore love you. They like to give money for you even they lost thousands or hundred thousands per visit to genting. And they get treated so well and given VVIP card for free room if they go genting again.

Still remember the trip on 2006, my friend lost RM100 on his first bet. He was not surprise or disappointed but he was very happy. It's because he said he already contribute one "tiang" of the building u will build in future. The contribution can be enjoy by more and more visitors in the future.

And uncle Lim...



For now, I can see there's wing and bright circle on u now. Yea! U're becoming an angel. And u're leaving 146 millions on earth. You're gonna share it with me, right, right, right?

I'm only asking a little favor from you, 10% of ur wealth for myself, and my friend woei ask for 1%, happy ask for 0.01%. It is not too much for you but it's ngam ngam for us, we can spend the money for our whole life.

Does it ok? Pls plsPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

E-mail me if u're willing to share ur wealth to me.

Ok?Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wish u rest in peace :)

0 comments: