Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 18, 2007

几时轮到你?

When i read this, it reminds me of jenjen's story few days ago.

She went for cousin's wedding dinner, and then an unknown uncle saw her and asking her:" When is your turn?"

K. Biasa already right? But sometimes very sien these uncle auntie, all ask same questions one. Whenever my turn oso non-of-your-business.


So the rojak's post teach u how to answer these question creative and innovative.

Story is like this and i modify a bit so it wouldn't got rude words:

A: Sibei Dulan. Every time i went for wedding dinner, these auntie uncle always ask me:"When is your turn?" Sibei sien. I know i'm old oredi gf tak da wife tak da. Like they purposely wanna suan me.

B: Haiya. I teach u a trick. So next time they dun dare ask you again lo.

A: How ar?

B: Like this lo. IF they asked u mah answer them "very soon." Afterward, if one day you ppl's relative passed away mah, den sure u will see them again. By the same way, ask them "几时轮到你?"

0 comments: