Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 08, 2005

SMS from a gal

If u think so good go join her la n i wount talk wit u nemore.. wat so gud! Blaz off! Ony noe herself! She 1s 2 go here n thr can la if me knt! Mind ur own biznez!

*********************************************************************************

It's a sms from my 17 years old friend after i tried to settle conflict btw her and her sis. Hmmm... kinda hurt after saw dat msg. Mind ur own biznez. I got ntg to say anymo. For me, few years ago oso will be like this, when i'm still childish. All mind will be conquered by anger. No one can persuade me since i'm in blazing mood. haha. But flash back of that, isn't that stupid? For wat had i done even the opponent is my mother. Why so angry for such little things? May be that day will said "mind ur own biznez, nobody wouldn't understand my problem!" So, began from someday i didn't realized, i promised not to controlled by anger, less to be angry, patient, anything will be ok after few seconds, just be silent, isn't it? Especially for ur family. They are more important than anything. Someday u will know if u still don't reliaze now.

Gal, grow up now...

0 comments: