Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 08, 2005

5/12/2005 Day which given second times to live

9am i reached kch airport. 10.30am i cont my trip to lundu with friends. Yea, i imagined dat when arrived, i would spent my great time with friends gossip ea other, play cards, joking around till stomach bei tahan, lay at beach and see stars...

Imagination is perfect. In fact.

2 hours after that, the driver lost control at corner wit high speed. Half side was outside the road. He tried to turn the car out from grass. Next, car accelerate to other side. What had i seen after that is pusing pusing about 3-4 rounds. I never closed my eyes.(if not wrong, wilson ass is above me, i saw black things above me) I wonder when i will die. I will die? When the car stop? I got no fear. No time to fear. I Hear only crashing sounds.

Everything stopped. The car was perfect landing at land few meters from where we pusing. I still alive? Why? I didn't feel any pain. Wilson still shouted somebody head is blooding(in fact was his hand badly cut off into deep wound, all blood which splash around was contributed by him). Everybody is getting out. I didn't know wat to do. It's 1st time experience. The car didn't show any sign of good condition. Its head totally damage. I wonder why we survive since the car look like that. I lost 1 of my selipar. nvm, my feet was cut by stg also. It's blooding. Na, didn't care cause not pain at all. I find my wallet and etc. Shit, my beloved jacket kenak blood!

I still wonder why we survive? Why i still alive from the incident? I was wondering on the journey to hospital. Wilson still got mood to joke around behind. I'm not talking much. I just felt my head very painful after knock on unknown things. I nearly cried out after i tot wat would happen if i die. How about my mom and my family? Luckily, i didn't. I called them, told them i'm ok, everybody were ok.

******************************************************************************

When flash back of the accident, i'm still wondering why i still alive. Haha, scary also, next time will be more careful. No more younger driver for me.Appreaciate everything.

P/S: Remember, Scold and FxxK ur driver who drive dangerously, ur life depend on him.

0 comments: