Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Trust, Love & Faith

So, I was watching Wong Fu's new video - Single by 30



What a great video title! Perfect video for me. Single, and 30.

Read the comments and people said it's a prequel of "The Last".

I searched for the video.



Hey! This video is familiar. I blogged about this video before~

After some searching and found the post named as "How many did you love before me?".

Wow, it was almost 3 years ago?

And when I read what I wrote, I realized how funny I was. I laughed on my own story. I almost forgot I can write like this.

And then I realized, why I don't write funny story anymore?

Since when I lost my sense of humor?

Since when I stop making people laugh?

since when I stop make myself laugh?

Why?

May be it's life, or society, or love, or friendship.

Perhaps I lost trust, love and faith.

Perhaps that's the torture of time.

Perhaps that's adult life.

Perhaps.

I believe the day I start to write happy story, is the day I found them again.

Oh~ So emo, such negativity energy, I hope I don't write such things again.

Cheers everyone.

Have a good day!

3 comments:

Tall O' FM said...

Let's go GTA V.

-JoJo- said...

@CKF

What the? Why u still read my blog? Lmao.

Tall O' FM said...

I'm camping here for potatoes.