Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 22, 2014

Multiple Choices

I found out I usually like to have multiple choices in my life.

For early morning hot drink, I have selections of milo, tea and coffee  for my selection according to my mood.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

For cookies, I have many type of them so I will not get bored of single taste.

For example for Muchy cookies, I have these both type, and there's more in my drawers.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

For bath shampoo, I got Shokubutsu and Dettol at the same time. I got really annoyed by the same smell so I bought the other one. I used Shokubutsuin the morning and Dettol in the evening.

And then I realized.

I might be need to have two girlfriends at the same time so I will not be bored FOREVER.

Sounds legit.

-closedown-

0 comments: