Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 01, 2014

Love is Everything

So the other day I was chatting with a girl.

Everything was going fine until we talked about lies.

She claimed that a guy who lie is 100% a bad guy.

I totally disagreed on that and explained that according to my 28 years life experience, LYING is a MUST.

I gave her an example.

Let's say my wife is pregnant and fat like a cow, she ask me "Do I look fat?"

I will reply her of course not, you are still gorgeous to me.

I told her this is a white lie, we need to tell white lies most of the time in any relationship.

She replied me:" No, I will never ask such question, I don't want to listen to lies."

I came so close to took a picture of myself in this and send to her.

 photo images.jpg

For me, yeah, girls dislike lies but they are flattered when they listen to lies even though they know it's a lie.

They will keep asking questions like they are gaining weight or not after they realized their jean is getting tighter.

No matter woman or man likes to hear the truth, truth is painful to hear, that's what I learn from life.



Cheers!

-closedown-

0 comments: