Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 25, 2014

RHB Centinental Run 2013

Last year, I participated in RHB Centinental Run 2013 in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

 photo IMG_2304_zpsa316c626.jpg

Quite a late and outdated post but I think it's worth to write the experience out.

 photo IMG_2305_zpscddb7baf.jpg

I joined the run with 2 of my housemates / colleagues.

 photo IMG_2303_zps0b7f1de8.jpg

The day is cloudy but cloudy day is a great day to run.

 photo IMG_2310_zps31314ab3.jpg

The experience running in Kota Kinabalu is so great, because of their splendid view along the run.

It's cloudy but the wind was refreshing.

The sky, the sea, the beach...

 photo IMG_2306_zps3e8128f3.jpg

That girl was photobombing me.

Damn you! You ruined my selfie!

 photo IMG_2317_zpsf2aa0d40.jpg

I finished the run, receiving a finishing pack with medal, certificate, bun, apple and water bottle.

 photo IMG_2318_zps919e1887.jpg

You know, there's something I really wanted to do since forever.

Really really wanted to do after finish my run every time.

Just that I am too shy every single time.

It's always crowded at the finishing line because everyone is waiting for the finishers.

However, this time I braved myself.

I handed my phone to my friend and asking him to take a series photos.

I just really really wanted to do this, it's my dream.

 photo rainbowMeme.png

Don't laugh, ok?

Here's my dream.

 photo happy11.png

I always dream that...

One day I have the photos that I'm running over the finishing line...

 photo IMG_2321_zpsc499ed2e.jpg

with the proud and sweaty face of mine...

 photo happy36.png

May be with some tears...

 photo 2vA1a.png

Holding the finishing medal with my hand raising up high in the sky...

 photo IMG_2322_zps0cccd8b9.jpg

Everyone is applause and cheer for my achievement...

 photo IMG_2323_zps624c2b38.jpg

Ok, this is super stupid.

The crowd basically ignore me.

 photo soclose.jpg

It doesn't look and feel as elegant or magnificent as I expected...

But it's FUN!

 photo closeenough.png


Close enough baby!

P/S: Ignore the yellow pouch, it's for my convenient. I got my an armband recently so I wouldn't use it anymore XD

-closedown-

0 comments: