Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Breaking Bad

5 o'clock in the morning, I finally finish the Breaking Bad series, 5 seasons with 62 episodes.

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering what to do next with my life.

I feel so empty.

I ask myself... What now?

What should I do now? After finish watching so far one of the best series in my life.

It just ended. No more. When will I get to watch another legendary series like this?

Usually, a series which have long seasons like Heroes or LOST eventually fucked up in the end with their stupid and boring story plot, but not with Breaking Bad.

I don't know how to summarize breaking bad's ending, it's so complex, a little disturbing, who's right or wrong doesn't seems important anymore.

It's just pure... sadness.

I want to hug my bear and cry now.

Salute to whoever make this legendary series, you guys deserve a medal.



Here's a tribute video by breaking bad fan! Watch it once you finish the series too.

So, I guess I'm going to hug my bear, try not to cry.

Good night everyone.

-closedown-

0 comments: