Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 27, 2014

Go Pro

I watch a lot of Go Pro videos and even subscribe to their channel!



I love the excitement and adrenalin rush in my blood after watching those exciting videos, telling myself that I must be part of the excitement!



In fact, if you buy the cam and shoot like an amateur, it will be super boring as one of your selfie video using iphone, provided if you don't know how to edit them using software.



However, I wish to add these items to my bucket list.

1. Buy a GoPro
2. Do and shoot the following activities!
a. Underwater diving (Easiest to accomplish, I think)
b. Bungee Jump (I'm extremely scare of height!)
c. Sky Diving (I need to do this!)
d. Something something related to height, to proof myself I can conquer my acrophobia!

Let's do this, peep!

-closedown-

0 comments: