Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 07, 2013

I Forgot My Phone


I Forgot My Phone

It's sad isn't it?

Since when we forget to enjoy the friends gathering without keep pressing our phone?

Since when we forget to enjoy the life around us without taking photos and upload to social media instantly with our phone?

May be it's time for us to put down the phone when there's human beings around us.

I remember how i got annoyed by her when she started to press her smartphone non-stop on every dates after she get a new phone.

I remember how i got annoyed by friends who take photos and chatting on apps during dinner when we're supposed to talk and enjoy the food.

I remember how many times i didn't notice pretty girls around me during walking in shopping mall or eating dinner in a restaurant.

Smartphone actually turn me into a socially-awkward penguin and turn people around me into invisible.

Anywhere, allow me to start first.

Cheers.

-closedown-

0 comments: