Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 26, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness I


JinnyBoyTV Hangout - Random Acts of Kindness in #Malaysia


Life Vest Inside - Kindness Boomerang - "One Day"

I usually don't donate to any charity organization like Red Cross, UNICEF, WWF or so on because I don't believe these people. Who the cat will know what they do with our money.

Even though, I always want to do something nice to people around me. I believe kindness acts will ripple and make our world a better place.

Even though I want to help people sometimes, I always feel too shy to take action to help people.
It's like I'm afraid if people reject my help or other people will look at me like I'm some kind of weirdo.

Everytime I want to give some help to people but I didn't really do it every single time.

I don't have enough balls to do it.

And everytime I'm regret because of that.

Just like how I regret everytime I see a cute girl and never have the balls to ask for her phone number.

It's the same thing, it never feel good.



Just now I was eating dinner after going back from work, sitting there alone and playing games on my phone.

An old man walked into the queit restaurant and I looked at him for 0.05 second then continue playing my games.

As I was eating my disgusting nasi goreng paprik, I looked at his back.

He's chewing his food slowly, stare in front of him with no purpose.

Then I imagined if I'm around his age with no family or friends, I will be like him also.

I don't want to be lonely :(

Then I'm thinking whether want to treat this lonely man for his dinner.

I called for the waitress, and told her I want to pay my bill.

Include the old man's.

The boss sat at the counter looked at me, probably curious because I never talk to the old man or have any eye contact with him.

I paid RM15.90 and went back to home.

Honestly, the satisfaction and happiness is worth more than RM300 I spent on alcohol last weekend.

Hopefully the boss wont scam me and asked the old man to pay again.

I named this post as "Random Acts of Kindness I" because I hope there's more to come in the future.

So, see yea all

-closedown-

0 comments: