Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 19, 2012

Some old photos of my best friends back in 2006

Flip back to my 2006 photos folder and found this.

Photobucket

Wilson is one of the narcissism I have ever met.

Photobucket

He always have this "Bitch please, I'm fabulous" pattern.

Photobucket

He did look like 朱孝天 right?

Photobucket

DID!

Photobucket

Wilson, Y U LOOKED SO HANDSOME THAT TIME?

Photobucket

I don't know why but he took a lot of pictures with my handphone.

Photobucket

Which gives me the chance to post a lot of his photos in this post today.

The only reunion among this group of best friends had since our brotherhood time was during 2006.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beaches, we love beaches.

Photobucket

We played "Truth or Dare" in the night time but James didn't get involved, he pretended to sleep but he giggled while we revealed our truth.

Photobucket

He must got lots of dark secrets which can't be shared.

Photobucket

Yun May, he got a lot of dark secrets.

Photobucket

I remember Fui asked me an epic question after I lost a bet.

你...

你有...

你有榨...

你有榨过...

你有榨过XX...

你有榨过XX的...

你有榨过XX的nen...

你有榨过XX的nen吗?

你有榨过XX的nen吗???

We all burst in laughter after he asked me that question, I still have that video in my phone.

Fui, well done, well done.

Photobucket

Oh, here Wilson with my phone again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enough is enough.

Photobucket

I stole your first kiss before Karen did.

Photobucket

True friends are harder to find when we grown up.

"Friends" nowadays, either want your money or will stab your back anytime.

I realized that no matter what happens in a good or bad way, my friends are the very few people that always support me.

Once, I blamed @ because of some idiotic misunderstanding but he didn't keep it in heart.

Even though % always curses my relationship by asking whether I break up already or not,  but he will be a helpful friend anytime. Once, he helped me to push my dead battery car in the middle of night, can't forget about this.

One of the wise man, * always gave me lots of wise words whenever I'm lost.

Now, all of my best friends fly out from Kuching except Wilson.

Dude, when want to have another reunion again?

Photobucket

Our favourite quotes of the night while facing to the big dark ocean:
1. "Wei Shen Me???!!!!"
2. "Hou hui plus yi han!!!!"

ROFL! Cb James.

-closedown-

0 comments: