Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 23, 2012

Paranormal Activity 4

JoJo rate this movie 5/10.

Surprisingly, I follow this movie series until forth release even it isn't so nice compare to other epic movies.

I hate to watch horror movie in cinema, because I need to act tough but my heart is dying throughout the play of the horror movie.

However, this movie didn't scare me at all. It's funnier to see others react, jumping, screaming, but I feel nothing.

Even this movie is much more scarier than PA4...



Seriously, Insidious is scary as fuck.

The purpose of writing this post isn't about PA4, but it's about the conversation between my colleagues after that movie and also one of my self experience during secondary school time which I never tell anyone in my life.

Well, I don't recommend you to read if you are afraid of ghost stories or staying alone, the less you know about these stories, the less you afraid of the dark or dolls on your bed.

To prevent someone who dislikes this kind of stories continue to read it out of curiosity, I hide the rest in Read More section...

One of my Malay friend was talking about his brother's story...

Years ago, his brother was possessed by demons after had a smoking session in a forest. Yes, not only piss in forest, smoke in forest will bring bad luck to you too.

Days after, he's acting very weird like talking to himself all night, didn't respond to people's question, mumbling all the time at the corner of house and also punching the wall.

They took one year to help him to recover by having treatment from their bomoh or sort. The bomoh did say he was possessed by two demons, one without face, one with long hair but green face and body.

After the recovery, his brother had this 3rd eye ability which he can see supernatural living things that normal person is unable to see.

He's telling his families that he was acting that crazy because he was fighting with those demons.

He was fighting so hard because they were trying to convince him to learn black magic by killing all of his family members.

He's talking with them all the time. That's why he acted like talking to himself and punching the wall.

He's fighting back with those demons by denying their provoking.

There's news about man suddenly kill all of his family members without any reasons, cutting their head, draggin their head through the street, my friend claimed that they are 100% possessed by demons because even a psycho will not do something cruel like that.

After my friend told this story, it reminded me of something happened to me during my secondary school time.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

I was having a really bad illness which I needed to stay in home for a long time.

I was suffering that time and one night, I had a dream but I didn't realize I was dreaming.

Someone whispered to me that the purpose of everyone is born to die.

It's confuse, isn't it?

My definition during that time was every living thing needs to be dead no matter what, including myself.

I was told to kill everyone and then suicide.

I knew it was wrong to kill anyone, I was afraid, of course I was still in dream but I didn't aware of that.

After some struggling, the last decision of mine was to commit suicide.

I opened my eyes, ran down from my bed, and attempted to open my house's back door.

My intention was to open the door, run to the road, and get hit by a car.

Pretty scary, isn't it?

Luckily the door was locked. It's midnight that time and all my family were slept.

Even though it's locked, I tried to pull the locked door, repetitively with my full force, pulling it over and over.

Imagine a door is locked, and someone is pulling it viciously in the middle of night.

That extreme loud sound woke my mom and brother up, they must be scared too due to my abnormal action.

They had no idea why I did that, I didn't tell them too.

After many times of failed attempts, I sat on the floor and cried.

My mom kept asking me what happen but I didn't tell them anything.

How to tell them that I was trying to commit suicide because someone told me to do so in my dream?

She passed me a cup of water and that's the time I calmed down and stopped crying.

And then I realized, it was a dream.

She must be so worried that she called doctor to ask for help.

I went to bed afterward.

Nothing similar happen again since that time.

I didn't tell anyone about this incident before, so you are the first to know this horrific thing.

Damn, it's still creep me out even I'm writing it several years from that incident.

Good night.

-closedown-

0 comments: