Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Hunger Games



IMDB rating: 8.3



No fancy action moves.
No stunning computer graphics.
Just a good actress.
And a good story plot.

My rating: 8/10

I kept looking at my watch during John Carter movie because I hope it ends faster. (Sorry Keryn :p)

I kept looking at my watch during The Hunger Games movie because I hope it doesn't end so fast,.

That's the difference between my good and bad movie.

However, their history and society background and culture seems like an interesting mystery for me. (Especially after the part when I see all rich people look like Ah Gua. I think Ah Gua dictator ended the war before their peaceful agreement in the world and created The Hunger Game.) I hope to know more but the movie didn't explain much. They definitely will come out with part 2 with this kind of ending.

Well let's see if the second movie will do a good job like the first one.

-closedown-

2 comments:

LeangFM said...

it's from the book one. read it if u wanna know more.

if u lazy, wiki it. There used to be District 13 and then got demolished.

trilogy got 3 episodes. Next one is would be the organizer TL that D12 win, so they arrange a rematch. Katniss + Peeta versus previous winners.

and Katniss is so damn pretty face! I like! xD

-JoJo- said...

wow Leang is a big fans of The hunger games! Thanks for your info.